SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
Delivery To Your Location
With the exceptions of (1) customer pick-up, and (2) third-party shipment elections (ask us about these), Our delivery charge is subject to change depending on the variables of your order. Please contact a sales rep for more information.
Arrow’s Policy does not cover any physical damage that your product may incur in transit. If you receive a product that is damaged in transit, follow these instructions:
- Note any damages on the receipt
- Refuse the shipment (if possible) so that it is returned to Arrow for freight claim processing. For partially damaged shipments or concealed damage, note damage on receipt and refuse damaged item if possible. Damage claims are the responsibility of the consignee. The shipping cartons, packing and content should be retained in the same condition as received.
Upon receipt of merchandise, you have three (3) business days to email or use any other overnight method to reply in writing as to any discrepancies.
Customers will be responsible for a 20% Returns Processing Charge for refused orders in addition to all freight charges. No future orders will be shipped unless this charge is paid.
All orders not in stock at time of order will be placed on back order unless purchase order specifies otherwise. Backorders will automatically be filled as the product becomes available
Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
We accept returns for exchange or store credit 3 calendar days after delivery of the product. Items must be in “new, unaltered and unused condition”. Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
- without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
- within 3 calendar days of the delivery date (after 3 days no returns are allowed)
- must not be a special order or a custom order
- unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 3 days noted in that item’s particular item description.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Arrow immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
There is a 20% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 3 days if you intend to return ANY item sent from our store. Items returned to us AFTER 3 days and WITHOUT contacting us, will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.
Arrow Restaurant Equipment
5061 Arrow Hwy
Montclair, CA 91763
Phone # 909-621-7428